Type of Service: Counselling
List of Services: Individual, couple and family counselling in anger management, conflict resolution, communication skills, depression and anxiety, parenting conflicts and blended family issues, job and home stress, grief, loss and bereavement, and a chaplaincy program.
Fee Structure: $65.00 per session (on a sliding scale as per income)
Supervised Training Experience:
Names of Staff and their Qualifications:|
Thomas (Ted) Molyneaux:
- B.R.E. Briercrest Bible College
- M.A. (Marriage & Family Counselling) Briercrest Biblical Seminary
Supervised Training Experience: Oxford Family Counselling Resource Inc.
- 7 years experience as a police officer
- 25 years experience as Pastor with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada (Ordained Pastor with FEBC)
- 6 years experience as Chaplain police service
- 2 years as contract therapist with Oxford Family Counselling Resource
- Member OACCPP and student member AAMFT
- We believe everyone is entitled to love and happiness that a strong marriage and solid relationship may bring.
- We guide and support people that are troubled with relationships and help them onto the road to recovery and healing.
- We are committed to helping individuals achieve fulfillment with issues related to everyday life.
- Although our beliefs and values are shaped by our strong Christian heritage, we are not here to judge, but rather to meet our clients at their level of belief and practice.
- Our desire is to minister to our clients addressing their physical, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Our belief and faith is woven through our counselling practice.