|Phase In Family Support Services|| |
Type of Service: Counselling
List of Services: Individual, couple, family, child, adolescent, family and group counselling, pastoral and spiritual counselling, seminars, workshops, conferences, on-site counselling services and seminars for churches, schools and organizations
Fee Structure: Sliding scale fee based on income and other adjustments. Hourly fee ranges from $49.00 to $85.00
Names of Staff and their Qualifications:|
Faye Roy, Director:
- Child and Youth Counselling graduate
- Extensive C.A.S. training
- Multiple leadership training
- Ministry development and faith-oriented counselling courses throughout the U.S. and Canada
- 1-year Certificate in Entrenpreneurship
- Claudia Black certificate: Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Active in other areas of ongoing certification and education.
- Phase In founder; 8 years as Phase In Director and Counsellor
- College Instructor in areas related to family dynamics, youth work and counselling techniques
- Over 12 years experience with C.A.S. and related agencies
- Several years of seminar and conference development and speaking
- Active in development of community and church programs related to mental health and youth well-being
- Extensive experience in youth ministry
- Youth, child, family and individual counsellor and group facilitator
- Expertise in behaviour management, sexual abuse and recovery, Adult Children of Alcoholics, substance abuse issues, anger management, parenting, boundaries, suicide prevention, prayer counselling techniques, eating disorders, youth leadership and ministry, and working with elderly populations
The mission of Phase In: Help our clients build support systems and enhance individual, family and organizational dynamics, to assist them in moving forward.
Phase In, currently located in Ottawa, was founded in 1994 in Windsor, Ontario to provide counselling services to children, adolescents and families needing help, and have expanded to offer services to all age groups. We believe that we as a practice are called to minister cross-denominationally to those both within and outside of the Church through all phases of their life journeys. We strive to follow biblical principles with all clients, while using a variety of counselling methodologies and therapies as appropriate to client needs. We are committed to the health and wholeness of individuals, families and organizations, including the Church. As a practice, we retain close supportive contact with area Ministerial organizations.