Type of Service: Pastoral counselling
List of Services: Individual, couple and family pastoral counselling.
Fee Structure: $80.00 an hour
Names of Staff and their Qualifications:|
Irene Cirella BRE/C; G.P.P; E.A.P.C.; Licensed Minister:
- Certified Christian Pastoral Counsellor in Social Work October 2009
- Master of Christian Counselling M.C.C. – June 2009
- Certified Nouthetic Counsellor C.C.N.C. -- March 2009
- Certified Senior and Gerontology Counsellor C.S.G.C. – October 2008
- Certified Marriage Counsellor C.M.C. -- August 2008
- Licensed Minister (PAOC) -- March 2008
- Certified Employee Assistance Program Counsellor E.A.P.C. – January 2008
- Bachelor of Religious Education/Counselling -- August 2007
- General Practice Psychotherapist G.P.P. -- August 2006 Registration # 1067 with the C.C.C.C.A.
- Certified Pastoral Counsellor C.P.C. -- March 2001
- Certified Lay Pastor L.P.C. – July 1997
- Sole Proprietor since 1997
Pastoral Counselling combines the research of the social sciences with a biblical foundation and guidlines to secular counselling. Pastoral Counselling provides principles and methods known as Biblical Psychology; ministering to the Spirit and Soul that affects the physical body, in relation to God and moral living. This form of counselling results in personal problem solving, integrity, spiritual wholeness with a clear conscious towards God and others, inner healing, self discipline and more.